Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mandi's Intro

Hello, My name is Mandi Ilene and I am putting together a blog about Face Painting with ideas, tips and videos on how to be a better painter no matter what level you are on.

Many people start face painting for birthdays, events, and very often fundraisers at their church or school. Some of my simple techniques will help you pull off these type of events and hopefully fuel your creativity to possible take it to the next level.

Face Painting can be a fun, rewarding hobby, part time job or full time career. I will be providing tips on running your business like marketing ideas and how to get serious about making it a full time career.

If you have any questions or suggestions about things your may need help on please let me know via email at Mandiola9@cheerful.com

Thank you,

Mandi Ilene

No comments:

Post a Comment